Monday, July 28, 2008


So Chris failed his tape test by 1%. So pretty much life sucks. Last night we were at a BBQ where everyone was talking about how people get away with everything in the army… because they’re so needed. Chris does everything right… he’ll stay at work extra long to stay ahead and is always trying to go above and beyond. So he fails his tape by 1% and now he gets in trouble and we can’t grow at all! Did you know that a few weeks ago the whole company had a race to see who was the fastest and best at PT and the ONLY person faster and better then Chris was his Captain! His caption is a freaking ranger! He does SO WELL at PT… he got 100% on his push ups and sit ups and he always runs 2 miles UNDER a 14! But because of his genes we will stay E-2 for the next 20 freaking years!! I’m SO not happy!! I’m very disappointed in Chris, the army, and myself. Chris for not trying hard enough, the army for letting Chris go on trips to Germany and for not looking at him as a soldier who is amazing and just let the 1% slide, and myself for being pregnant right now. I have to have crap food around and Chris isn’t THAT strong. Remember how fat Chris got during my pregnancy with Lily? I mean compared to that Chris is doing GREAT!!! I’m NOT happy right now!

4 comments:

sixpickychicks said...

Amy call me after 9 tonight your time.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry amy.

Nat

Hayley McCoy said...

im so sorry that really sucks!

Emily Christiansen said...

That sucks, but you know you are only in the first year of your career with the army, so you have lots of time to work your way up.