Thursday, July 24, 2008

nothing really

Today has been so pleasant! Because the house got so messy last night I was in a hurry to vacuum up the house before Lily woke up this morning. Well then once I was already cleaning I decided to finish cleaning the home. I had already cleaned the house yesterday so it was a piece of cake! Well once Lily was up all we did was relaxed and watched Lily’s new Classical Baby: Dance, Music, and Art DVDs I just bought her. It was so soothing that both of us ended up taking naps. So pretty much the house was spotless and we just had a good day doing absolutely nothing. We haven’t even showered. I love peaceful days, but I’m ready for Chris to get home tomorrow so I can go out tomorrow night for my friend’s birthday! I need to get to the commissary to buy food for his birthday tomorrow!

Lily loves it when daddy leaves because she gets pancakes for dinner :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds nice. I need to get my house cleaned so I can have a relaxing day!

Natalie

Emily Christiansen said...

I love relaxing days. Lyle and I sometimes have days where we don't even get out of bed... it is the best.

I agree with Lily... Pancakes for dinner is the best. You should try giving her waffles and ice cream. She'll love that even more :)

Dena said...

Pancakes for dinner are the very very best. Glad you had a relaxing day