Monday, July 07, 2008

Big Girl Bed

Lily slept in her big girl bed for the first time last night! I just took this picture as her second night in her own bed! I want her to be used to this bed now so when the baby comes the crib won’t be her bed anymore… the bed will be. She’s actually sleeping in the twin sized bed I slept in till… well now!
So it’s a little big for her, but she’ll grow into it.
We added the rail on the side so she doesn't fall off, but if she's awake she can get down easily... which sucks, because if she doesn't want to take a nap it's harder to put her down.

Anyway I’m now almost 5 months along! Not too much has changed. He doesn’t really kick much… at all. Well I’ll take belly pics soon… not much has changed there either though :(

3 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

That bed makes Lily look so small! She is going to love having a new little brother.

Anonymous said...

That is CRAZY that Lily is old enought for a big bed. I totally understand the nap thing. Kenzie would never take a nap if we didn't force the issue by puting her in the crib.

I cant wait to see the pictures of your belly.

Nat!

Lyle said...

That picture makes her look like she doesn't know what to do with all that bed.