Thursday, July 17, 2008

helpless

HORRIBLE! Last night this headache began and it kept me up till almost 4 am. Then Lily woke me up at 9 and I still have a headache. It’s not a normal headache… it’s a pounding right behind my eyes one. I can barely function! It’s so bad that it’s making me feel a little nauseous! I just want to get a little sleep, but lily’s sick so I can’t just put her down for a nap. She hasn’t been taking naps ever since she got sick. I don’t think she’s sick sick… but there’s something wrong with her. She wakes up all through the night crying, wakes up early, and won’t take naps. She acts really uneasy… it’s just not normal behavior. She doesn’t have a fever or anything major. UGH MY HEAD IS GOING TO FALL OFF! I wish I could just take a 2 hour nap with sleeping pills and STRONG headache medicine. Tylenol hasn’t helped one bit! When I was a little kid and we used to go on vacations, every time we stayed in a hotel for some reason I’d get this same headache and throw up in the night. I always thought it was a mix of the hot tub and the bed or the smell of the room. Okay typing this isn’t helping one bit… I’m out.

Oh and we’re TRYING to go to GA and TN for about a week in January.

3 comments:

Dena said...

Amy it sounds like you have a Migraine. They run in you family. I am sorry that Lily is not well. I wish I was there to help. Try having a dark party. Basically try to get Lily to ply in the house with all the lights off and the curtain closed maybe give her a flash light. I know that when I feel like that it has to be dark Good luck hun i hope it goes soon

Shannon said...

Make sure it's not your blood pressure spiking...call your Dr. :)

Emily Christiansen said...

Headaches are horrible! I am not looking forward to the pregnancy headaches where I can't take any medicine for it.