Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun!




Chris has all these guy friends in Greenpark and I’ve been kind of slow to get in the groove of things so my social life has kind of been nonexistent the past couple of months. So tonight since Chris went out of town this week, I took it upon myself to invite a few girls from Greenpark over for a movie night! Well as the week progressed I met more people so more people got invited. So in the end I had 9 Greenpark girls over. It was SO MUCH FUN! We hardly watched Clueless at all because we were having so much fun getting to know each other. We ate tons and I mean TONS of junk food. There was so much talking and it was great! I felt at home with these girls. They’re a lot like me. One of the girls is pregnant with her second kid too. Her first kid is only a few months older than Lily and they loved playing together! They fed each other and played with toys... oh and WASHABLE crayons are my new bestfriends! I forgot how much fun girl’s nights could be! I had one awhile back that was a lot of fun too, but I guess the more girls the better! I hope we do it again soon, because that was the most fun I’ve had since my antisocial breakdown. I think I might finally be getting out of that stage! I actually fely like cleaning and doing things today! But let me tell you this house is now TRASHED! Lily loved to dump whole bags of chips and goldfish and then smushed them into the floor with her new friend! A little vacuuming was worth the fun she had though! We both had a blast!

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

I am glad you had a great girls night. A social life makes all the difference when it comes to being happy where you live. I hope this is the beginning to some good friendships.