Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Diaper Disaster


So today was a mother’s favorite type of day! I woke up this morning and went to let Lily out of her room. There was a HORRIBLE smell coming from her room so I immediately look down at her diaper to find just a bare bottom! I ran into her room and freaked out! Lily had had quite fun finger paining her room with her crap! It was EVERYWHERE! All over all the blankets, her comforter, pillows, walls, her rail, the ottoman, her toys. Well I hope she had fun, because my day was cut out for me. I had to disinfect all her toys, wash all her blankets pillows, and stuffed animals, shampoo her mattress, the ottoman, and the carpet. It was HORRIBLE! I hate that her favorite thing to do is pick in her diaper. Well that afternoon I put her down in her crib to take a nap. When I got in there to wake her up she was standing in front of me DIAPERLESS again! I almost had a heart attack! Luckily she had just peed. So since she has learned to take her diaper off we have to keep pants on her at all times! I think it’s funny and cute now, but this morning was no picnic.

4 comments:

Shelbey said...

betcha can't wait to potty train!!

;)

Emily Christiansen said...

Gross... I am sure my children will put me through similar torture someday.

Anonymous said...

Okay here is the trick with that! UNDERWARE put it on over her diaper. She ill have a harder time getting it off then. plus sounds like she is starting to not like when her diaper is dirty so try getting her a potty (hey you never know)


Dena

Anonymous said...

ewwwww yuck Lily!!! That must have been horrible to clean up!