Monday, July 14, 2008

5 months already!

sucking in at 19 weeks
not sucking in... I KNOW my belly looks bad right now!
And all veiny... UGH
sucking in at 20 weeks
Updates
  • My back HURTS SO BAD... like to the point that I can't sleep.
    Yesterday I actually thought I was having an early contraction because it was so painful! I thought back pains didn't come till later... it seemed like last pregnancy it wasn't till I got pretty big. I'm getting bigger faster this time so maybe that has to do with it.
  • My lips are SOOOO DRY and SORE!
  • I have to sleep with 4 pillows to even fall asleep
    one between my legs
    one under my belly/ hips
    and 2 under my head so it's level with my belly
    and I have to sleep on my left side
  • my pregnancy acne is TERRIBLE!
  • the baby is kicking pretty regularly now... and getting stronger everyday
    but still not strong enough for Chris to feel
  • I have to nap with Lily because I get so tired
  • I feel off balance and sometime I feel like I'm going to fall while climbing the stairs I still get a little dizzy
  • I'M SOOOO THIRSTY ALL THE TIME!!!
    I go through water like a freakin' fish!
    ...and I need to pee constantly
  • I get heartburn at night... but it's not too bad yet

3 comments:

Hayley McCoy said...

aww amy you look so cute! you and ur little belly!! Im sorry that you going through crazy prego stuff! I hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

man we have alot in common, cant say it enough how i wish we were doing this together. My face is breaking out SOOO bad too, I drink like crazy amounts of water too! Which makes me pee all the time!! U r gettin big, I love it! Maybe u get bigger quicker the second time since ur body is already used to stretching i dunno?!

Emily Christiansen said...

Your belly is so cute! I am sad I'll never see you pregnant in person with the Aussie.