Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cute Big Girl

Lily has been SO SO SO cute today!

Blue’s Clues-
Whenever Blue’s Clues comes on tv Lily always gets excited and jumps around screaming for joy. She dances all over the living room! Well at the beginning of the show they always show the house and then Steve sticks his head out the window and says hey and for the kids to come in. Well it was so cute, because Lily has been saying “Hi” and “bye bye” to everyone lately, and when Steve said hey she put a big smile on her face and said, “Hi” and waved at him! It was so adorable!! And then of course started dancing to the music.



Mac and Cheese-

I made some kraft macaroni and cheese for lunch today. Well we were watching tv and eating our food when I looked over at her. I knew we were eating a late lunch and it was going into her naptime, but I didn’t think she’d EVER fall asleep eating! Not my Lily! Anyway It was so cute, because she would slowly put her head down and then pop it up over and over again… kinda like you do in class whenever you’re REALLY tired, but you know if you go to sleep you’ll get in trouble. Then right before I woke her up to take her up to bed she started snoring… she was OUT!



Kix and chocolate-
Lily loves climbing everything she can get her hands on! She has been climbing the furniture for awhile now, but hadn’t discovered the dining room table. Well I guess the Kix were her motivation, because before I knew it she was on the table working through the box. It reminded me of a commercial. I could see them saying “Kix Kid tested, mother approved!”… That was of course until she saw my chocolate stash as our temporary centerpiece… then there was no hope for the kix.


Then she found the chocolate...


... and she thought I'd let her have some haha SIKE!
Anyway she just has been a doll today. I know she probably should have gone to timeout ATLEAST 5 times today, but LOOK AT HER! She’s too CUTE! Glad Chris wasn’t here… he would say, “No wonder she never listens to you”. Oh well :)

3 comments:

Hayley McCoy said...

aww she is so cute!!! your a great mommy!

Emily Christiansen said...

I think it is so cute when children fall asleep in funny places. I am so excited to see Lily this Christmas!

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute. I miss her so much and cant wait to get big hugs at christmas time.

Natalie