Monday, July 21, 2008

the girl across the street

I’m so aggravated with this girl. We’ve only had contact 3 times ever and it’s like she decided to hate from the first day we met!

First day- Chris, Lily, and I were taking a walk through Greenpark and I had just found out I was pregnant. She was almost due with her second baby so I simply asked her how far along she was and who her doctor was. With a VERY rude voice she said she is due in a few weeks and then is leaving Belgium in a few months. Then she just went on with her business like I wasn’t there.

Second time- I was outside walking with Lily and her son who is just a little older than Lily was in his backyard. They met up at the fence and we just playing together. Then the mom came outside and gave me this really mean look and demanded her son to get inside. I apologized and she just went inside… it was really awkward!

Yesterday- Sometimes some of the neighbors meets outside just to talk for a little while and I was telling this one girl that I was having a boy. Then the mean girl gave me this look and said, “How do you know you’re only like a month along”… I told her I was 5 months along and she rolled her eyes and said, “You skinny girls with your tiny bellies ugh… you all need to just shut up”

Um… people don’t understand how much offence I take to that! I’m sorry I’m not showing enough for your approval. If I had the choice I would be twice the size! I HATE not looking pregnant when I’m this far along! When we went back inside Chris even agreed with me that she was being rude for no reason! It’s like one day she decided she wanted an enemy and I moved into Greenpark that same day. I’ve NEVER been rude to her. I may be a little shy, but she’s not a very welcoming person! Anyway I hope when she leaves someone nice moves in! I’m not even going to bother confronting her... she’ll be gone soon.


*****The bed below is from www.dELiAs.com

5 comments:

Hayley McCoy said...

girl she is just jealous of you! you have a perfect family and maybe she wants that and since she can't have that she is being mean about it! you are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I agree that she's jealous because you are so cute and thin! I think it's great you haven't gained a lot of weight, it would just be more you'd have to take off once the baby is born. She sounds like she is very unhappy in her life and you don't need those negative vibes so stay away from her. She's a short timer anyway! Karen

Dena said...

I think That she is just a big fat turd I love being thin and would not have it anyother way!! With ALL the kids I did not show very much till the end then i felt like a beached whale. When I married your Uncle I was 3 1/2 months preg and still fit in my size 4 wedding dress!!

Just Ignor her hopefull she will be gone soon and you will not have to deal with it I can not imagain a person not likeing you

Emily Christiansen said...

I think everyone is right. Maybe she just has self esteem problems and her jealousy of you makes her over react to situations. I am sorry she is being so mean. At least she is leaving so you won't have to deal with her much longer.

Anonymous said...

Seems that I know both of you she is totally jealous.. I mean look at her and look at you!