Friday, April 11, 2008

BACK ON SCHEDULE!


Ever since I’ve been reading a chapter of Twilight to Chris every night, I’ve been going to bed early again. So right now I go to bed at 10 and wake up at 8ish. So I feel MUCH HEALTHIER! I really like the book so far! We’ll be reading chapter 5 tonight! This book is going to take FOREVER at the rate we’re reading it, but this is the only way we can read every night so who cares! Also last night Lily woke up at 2 am and was screaming! No matter what we thought to do she would just scream! So for the first time since my first WIC appointment here I made Lily a bottle with formula! I put a few teething tablets in it and she was out! I mean seriously it’s 10 am and she’s STILL asleep! That’s NOT Lily! So either she was starving which I can’t see, or teething. Maybe she just couldn’t get comfortable. Whatever the reason, she’s sleeping like a baby now!

2 comments:

Shelbey said...

i'm so glad you're reading. expand your mind! [and give your kid a good vocab along the way] reading is so good for the mind and soul... i'm proud of you for keeping up with it!

oh, and AMERICA MISSES YOU TOO!

Anonymous said...

Man, if I could only go to bed at midnight my life would be good. It is always nice to be able to get on a good schedule.

Natalie

PS - Pics of Lily Please!