Friday, April 04, 2008

Lily Love

Lily was SUCH a CUTIE today!!! She was so sweet! She got in trouble tonight and Chris put her in her time out spot (the second to the bottom step on the stairs) and she cried for about a minute and then she just grew silent. I was on the computer and if Chris puts her in time out I can’t take her out (he can’t take her out if I put her there also) so I just minded my own business. Well about 10 minutes later I looked around wondering where she went. Chris was busy making some food so I got up to find her. Cute Lily was just sitting on her step just looking cute! She knows she can’t move when we put her there so she just didn’t complain haha. She’s a doll!! I just put her to bed. Lily is a girl who can put a smile on anyone’s face….She’s so funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really cute. I can't believe you already do time out. I probably should start doing that with Kenzie. She always gets into trouble but we don't do anything about it. We will try it the next time she is naughty.

Natalie

Anonymous said...

Remember the rule of thumb for time out...1 minute for every year of life. 1 minute to a 1 year old is VERY long.

Just a thought...Mom