Wednesday, April 23, 2008

today is lame.

Baby O'Neal is about the size of a blueberry



Today is my first day this pregnancy that I’ve thrown up. To make it worse I ate nothing so I was pretty much just dry heaving. I can’t seem to stop (except right now) NOTHING in my kitchen sounds or looks appetizing. I also have a little cramp going on which is scaring me. I just feel TERRIBLE! I was feeling okay the last couple days and then it just hit today. I can't wait till 2nd trimester!!!
LILY LOVES HER BEAR
I need to get her a doll soon!
(she JUST woke up)


3 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Lily is so cute. I like the photo where she is lounging on the couch. Sorry you are starting to throw up. Pregnancy seems pretty miserable, but you get a cute cuddly baby out of it, and I think that is worth it :)

sixpickychicks said...

I wish I could pick her up and give her a kiss. She looks so lovable...

Olivia said...

Aww, Its my old bear! I'm glad lily is liking it!!!!