Monday, April 07, 2008

Family Reading


Okay I’m going to be honest; I'm not much of a reader. And because I'm not I'm not a great out loud reader AT ALL! Well I want to start reading and I want to get better at reading out loud so I can read books to my kids like my mom always did for us! Today Chris and I started reading Twilight. I’ve heard from MANY people it’s a good book. Everyday I’m going to read OUT LOAD a chapter to Chris before we go to bed. Today I read the first chapter. I’m excited for tomorrow for read the next. Chris is enjoying it to. He likes it when people read to him, even though I suck at it! Anyway Twilight is our first family read :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Jessica and Jason are reading these books out loud to each other also! Mom

Emily Christiansen said...

I think it is a great idea to practice reading out loud. It is definitely something our family struggles with.

Shelbey said...

yes!! do you know how happy this makes me?

Olivia said...

I LOVE twilight!!!!! Its AMAZING, I hope yall like it!