Tuesday, April 29, 2008

too fat


Yay I'm back!! (and no surprise there were no family updates)
my labtop broke so I'm using the desktop.

Anyway Chris is in Germany for a class till Sat. night.
I'm excited for a whole week of peace and quiet.
I plan to do NOTHING :) The house is clean so as long as I keep it that way then all I have to do is take care of Lily and RELAX!!!

So Chris has been on a HARCORE diet the past month, because he failed his tape (body fat test). Everyday he eats
Breakfast- 1 bowl of special K cereal or fiber one
lunch- a slimfast and an energy bar
dinner- a smart one meal
(pretty much NOTHING)

so he lost weight... ALOT of weight.
Well how they test in the army is the measure your neck and your stomach and figure out your body fat.
Here's the problem... Chris lost A LOT of weight in his stomach AND a lot of weight in his NECK!!
so no surprise he failed anyway.
He's been doing PT (physical training) 2-3 times a day!

It's just not fair.
We are WAY over due for becoming E-3 and unless his body fat gets down we'll be E-2 FOREVER!
Pretty much the army needs a new way of testing body fat, because evety body is different.
Anyway that's enough.


UPDATE PEOPLE!

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I could never live that diet Chris is on. It sucks how Chris is getting held back because he holds his body weight differently than the military thinks he should. I hope you get your promotion soon and Chris's hard work pays off.

Dena said...

hey i am updating LOL

well the worst that is going to happen is that he will be healthier!! I know the way the miltary does things is just not fair bbut hey it is the army what do you expect!!!