Thursday, April 24, 2008

my main man

Last night Chris was really sore from the hard Pt he had to do that morning and afternoon so he picked himself up some muscle rub. It smelled like pepto bismol and mint and REALLY STRONG! I couldn’t handle it. So I told him he was making me sick. I then said that I was sleeping downstairs tonight. He all the sudden told me no and that he would. I thought that was sweet that he gave our nice, big, comfy bed up to sleep on a lame couch just for me. I always love all the little things he does for me. Well YESTERDAY I went grocery shopping and got a good amount of food. THEN he got home and it turns out he surprises me with food! So we have an absurd about of food in our house, and this morning I couldn’t find a thing to eat! Pregnancy is getting on my nerves big time!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a very good husband. I remember how understanding he was when you were pregnant with Lily. He was ALWAYS going to the store and getting you different foods.

Natalie

Emily Christiansen said...

Husband's rock! I love the sweet little things they do. I am glad Chris treats you well.