Sunday, April 13, 2008

staying home.


So I decided that pregnancy is not good for my social life. Before becoming pregnant I was going to events, meeting people, and trying to make friends. Now I don’t want anything to do with anyone. I know it’s going to hurt me in the end, but I just don’t want to leave this house. I’m sick, moody, and tired. I just like to chill out with Lily and do absolutely nothing. No trying to make conversation, no trying to plan little get togethers, no anything. I mean don’t get me wrong. I’m in this new environment and I, like anyone else, needs friends. But I don’t know anyone enough to feel comfortable being completely myself around and just don’t have the energy to try. You know tomorrow I’ll feel completely different but for now I’m going to sleep.

Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Cute!

Anonymous said...

You should read a book. They're great. I recommend Where's Waldo. You can stare at those forever. If you want something with some words, I recommend War and Peace. It's really long.