Friday, April 25, 2008

It's Friday!!

Today will be one BUSY day for me. This morning I got up and went to mandatory training for the soldiers and sold burritos for the FRG. It was very chill actually, but then again I was a little late due the having no idea where it was! Then I came home and I guess the ride home did it to me, but I felt weird and started feeling sick so I took a nap. Now that I’ve woken up I have to HURRY! I have to get this house spotless for Chris’s men only barbeque tonight, I have to get ready and go to a friend’s Pampered Chef party that I committed to go to a couple weeks back, and then I got to hurry and get ready AGAIN and go to shape with some other friends for the 80’s party. Pretty much I’m glad I took that nap. Those two events interfere with each other so I’ll go to part of the papered chef and part of the 80’s party! Blah! I’d rather just go to bed haha. But I already make those commitments AND I’m not allowed in my house tonight. So oh well. I better get to cleaning.

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Wow! That is a busy night. Sounds like lots of fun.

Dena said...

well just look at it as it is a great way to meet new people there. I really hope you have fun. It is a busy day for me as well