Tuesday, April 08, 2008

UGH


I had a GREAT schedule I went to bed at 9, and woke up and 9 every morning. What happened? Ever since I’ve been pregnant I can’t sleep at night so I finally fall asleep at 1ish, then Lily now wakes me up at 7 am! I’m constantly exhausted. I can’t function like this. Not only do I not get an adequate amount of sleep, but I’m pregnant so naturally I’m tired! I know once Baby O’Neal comes I won’t get ANY sleep, but till then I’m really frustrated, because I feel like death! I need some sleep! I wish I could take a sleeping pill or something just at night to get myself back to normal, but my mind never stops! I hate it so much! I sometimes turn on the boring channel on tv (discovery or infomercials) and the night is the only time I actually learn something! I try reading and all the sudden I love reading and have to finish, I try EVERYTHING! I need to sleep!

2 comments:

Dena said...

okay let me suggest a few thing 1st kepp Lily on her schedual no matter what this is very inportant. As for you yes pregnancy will mess everything up. As you know. you neet to get yourself on a nightly routine. try yoga it is ver very very relaxing. and great when you are prego. Try reading a bit everynight. right befor bed do not watch tv befor bed either.

honestly I do not go to bed till about 1 and up at 7.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Okay...I took Unisom my whole pregnancy. I helps me with morning sickness, but it also helped me get some sleep. It is a non addictive pill, so it is fine to take pregnant. Actually my doctor recommended taking that and Vitamin B9. I was really tired the first week of taking it, but then it gets better. I started only with a half tablet, then when morning sickness got worse I moved up to a full. I would really recommend you taking this. I hope that if you get sick that this will help you.

Love you!