Sunday, April 20, 2008

stupid stupid stupid!

I forgot how much I hate first trimester! I Hate it so much! I’m at that point where every smell, every taste, every eye contact gives me TERRIBLE nausea! But I’m not yet to the throwing up stage. So there is NO relief. Not even for 10 min. I stay sick constantly. I need to just go to sleep for the rest of the 3 months! Chris is taking my parents to the airport right now. I wish they could just live here! Especially when I’m sick here! I could throw up right now! UGH!!! Kill me! Why do I get pregnant again??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just keep the end in sight. It will make the sickness not so bad. I really hate the 1st 4 or so months.

Natalie

Emily Christiansen said...

You make me want to get pregnant so bad :). I hope you aren't sick as long as you think you will be. Maybe you'll get lucky.