Thursday, April 24, 2008

Little miss

This morning I woke up at 7:30 and could not stay out of the bathroom. I couldn’t even keep down some jello cups I bought yesterday. So at around 9 I decided to go back to sleep till Lily woke me up. Well I woke up at 11:30 and didn’t hear a peep. So I got worried and went to check on Lilsters. That sweet child of mine was just sitting there playing on her own! She is such a good girl! Especially because I needed it this morning! So I gave her a rockin’ breakfast! She had cinnamon egos, some jello, a banana, and some whole milk mixed with a little chocolate milk! She was in heaven!

Things that are bothering me!

How Chris just lays down at night and falls asleep instantly. My mind wanders for ATLEAST 20 minutes.

How Chris isn’t as into “Twilight” as I am

How Lily like to stand up in her booster seat

How the summer STILL hasn’t started and probably won’t till July and it will only last a week

How I want to plant a garden of Tulips in my front yard, but I can’t find them anywhere!

How sticky syrup is and that Lily likes to put it in her hair.

.Okay here’s the bottom line… EVERYTHING is bothering me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, you crack me up. I love that list.

Natalie

Emily Christiansen said...

Your so funny, Amy. Do you want me to send you Tulip seeds?

Olivia said...

I olny know two guys who have actually read twilight and only one really liked it, so I'm impressed hes actually reading it! I hope everything gets better for you!