Saturday, April 05, 2008

stuck.

I have found a BILLION boy names I'd LOVE to use if I have a boy. But pretty much all of them don't sound good having christopher as a middle name. And it's a pass down thing in his family. His name is Christopher Steven... his dad is Steven (I don't know his middle name), but Chris's grandpa's name is Steven's middle name. It's a chain. I hate pass down chains. They make it so much more difficult to choose a name YOU like and please everyone else too. I'm sure I'll think of something. But I might as well just have a girl so I can name her anything I want! Anyway now That I've vented i will go back to bed. Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are having a girl and you wont have to worry about it.

I'm sure you will be able to find something great for your litle baby. Just dont stress out to much right now, you still have 9 months to make a decision.

Natalie

Emily Christiansen said...

That's funny you think that, because I think Christopher is one of those names that works with anything as a middle name... Aidan Christopher, James Christopher, Nathan Christopher, Ryan Christopher, etc. Lyle and I already have our boy and girl name chosen, so DON'T STEAL THEM! Our girl name is Ella and our boy name is Sam.

Anonymous said...

dad's name is howard steven btw. and grandpa's name was howard seaburn - terrible! this is why i didnt use them myself.