Thursday, April 03, 2008

OH WHAT LOVE!

thanks ems!

April 2 2008
Last week I wanted a whopper and some fries so bad that I was sick about it! I HAD TO HAVE A WHOPPER! I couldn’t get it off my mind! So yesterday I went to the px and got my whopper. I took one bite and decided I didn’t want it anymore. So I got to thinking… The last time I acted like this was when I was pregnant with miss Lily! So I got a pregnancy test and took it about an hour ago. When it says not pregnant it usually takes 3 min. to tell me, but when you are it’s almost instant that it detects the hormone. Anyway it read “pregnant” so I can start getting excited!!! I’m so happy! I really want Lily and her sibling to be close! Anyway I’m so happy right now and I can’t wait to be pregnant. Last pregnancy I wanted to be over so fast! But then I had Lily and missed being pregnant so, like Nat, I’m going to savor every minute of this one!!!


8 comments:

Shan31772 said...

Congratulations, girl!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish you were here. Congrats Ams.

Natalie

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

I am excited for you. You need to have a boy to give Emerson a cousin to play with his age...and not have to be dressed up by the girls.

Congrats!

Dena said...

CONGRATULATIONS. I am very happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. I am a little sad you will be so far away when the baby is born, but then again it is a great excuse to go visit you in Europe :)

Emily

Olivia said...

Congrads Ams!

Tonya Williams said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I am sooo happy for you!!!!! Lily is going to love having a little sibling!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and Chris! That is always such an exciting time. Your little family is growing. Hope everything goes well for you.