Monday, August 25, 2008

26 weeks

Every night is starting to get more and more miserable! I can't get comfortable and it seems like every night I wake up with a Charley horse! They're BAD ones too. They're not just in my toes, but my whole calf... and it kills! And then at other points of the night I wake up with such a dry throat that I can't even swallow! I have to wake up to get water probably 3 times a night! I already drink too much water during the day and now I need it at night too! And because I drink so frequently I often wake up to pee! I just want a whole night's sleep in my comfortable bed. I just want to sink in it at 9 pm and not wake up until 11am the next day!

On other news I've decided that I'm in my nesting period of pregnancy, because I can't get this house clean enough! I went and got a magic eraser and have been cleaning the walls, and I got carpet cleaner so I could deep clean the carpet. But it still seems trashed! Chris and I got a bunch of boxes so this week I'm going to go through all of Lily's baby clothes and put them in different boxes by their sizes. Chris is spray painting our nightstands and some of Lily's furniture that I got from my mom. The same furniture we used as kids so it has crayons all over them and are chipping. So HOPEFULLY he can get them presentable. I need a new desk! My desk is the one I got when I was really young... an attempt from my mom to get me to do my homework. Well now it's all scratched up and falling apart. But it will do for now.

My birthday is coming up next month and if you want to get me anything all I want this year is money. I REALLY want a nice camera, but we need to save our money and so the only way I can afford it is if I save a up a few holidays.

Oh and this Friday I have an OBGYN appointment. Out here in Belgium they give you an ultrasound at every appointment which rocks, because I got got like three with Lily. Well out here they give you a specialty ultrasound. That's the apt. I have on Friday. I asked my friend, LeAnn about it and she said it's a 3D ultrasound! She said it's a really cool appointment, because you can actually see what your baby looks like! She said that the baby looked almost the same on the ultrasound as she did when she was born! I'm SO EXCITED!! But my friend, Kasie, told me that she had that same apt. a few week or months back and the machine was broken. So she just had a really long normal ultrasound. I REALLY hope they've fixed it by now, because I'd love to get a 3D ultrasound! That would be so neat! LeAnn said that she got some really good pictures from it, so if it's fixed I'll post them on here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have sleeping issues too! Well of course I have to get up and pee a million times but also, Ashlynn always wants to be the most active and moving around at night. On top of that I have the worst indegestion every night! I hate it!!!!

Hey, you can still have that desk that is just sitting at my house...you will just need to get the key from Sgt. Pilcher and go on in and get it...

Emily Christiansen said...

We bought a pretty nice desk at ikea for only $200. If you look and watch deal news, etc. you might find something very affordable. Same with the camera. Watch deal news and look at refurbished. I know you want as nice of a camera as Nat has, but something that costs a lot less can take just as nice of pictures. Good luck with your OB appointment. I hope you get to do 3D.

Dena said...

Do you have a body pillow? If not go get one. Mine saved me when I was preg with Avery. I was able to put it under my belly and between my legs plus it supported my head (sorta) But it help alot with the leg pains I had. Good Luck friday can not wait to "see" Aussie!!!