Wednesday, August 06, 2008

my bed


For our wedding, my parents bought us the most comfortable bed EVER! It’s a memory foam bed with a pillow top. It’s seriously heaven! Well lately I TRY to wash my sheets on a daily basis, because the smell of our laundry detergent is so wonderful. It’s like going to bed in a comfy pillow of lilacs! My sense of smell is so sensitive right now to the point that if my bed isn’t a strong lilac smell I have a hard time sleeping! Chris says he can barely smell it! He’s crazy! Anyway back to the point. I’ve been sleeping in Lily’s bed on and off my whole life. I never thought it was uncomfortable… it was just a bed! Well last night Lily wouldn’t go to sleep so I decided to go lay in there with her till she fell asleep. Well unfortunately I fell asleep. I would have much rather slept on a hard wood floor! My head, back, body, everything is in pain! I’m actually sore from sleeping! That is the bed of death! I guess I just got used to my luxurious bed and now nothing else will do.

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

Your bed sounds so nice. When Ly and I are ready to buy a new bed, we will get what you have.