Thursday, August 21, 2008

My registry

I added my new crib bedding and the stroller I want. The stroller is NOT CHEAP. But I've heard good things, so I think Chris and I are going to save up and get it anyway. But because Lily's bedding is blue and light green (flowers)... just my sisters old one I decided to do a blue and green one for Austin... I like that it's simple and A LOT less money... check it out!


Here's a BAD pic of Lily's bedding. It's from back when I was showing yall that she is sleeping in her own bed now. But you can see her bedding a little. The pictures kind of dark, but you get the idea.

Austin's bedding- Blue bumpers/sheets/ruffles (and also yellow sheets for when the blue ones get dirty- besides it will bring out the yellow on Lily's bedding), and the blue/green/white blankets. I'll dress it up with the blankets and some stuffed animals.
(under nursery section)

3 comments:

sixpickychicks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sixpickychicks said...

I think you have made a good choice on the room. Lily's bed is already cute and why spend the money when there are better ways it can be used.

Anonymous said...

Great work.