Friday, August 29, 2008

Bedding change again :)

I know I know... I'm indecisive. But my friend LeAnn told me that her baby gift to me is going to be my crib bedding and when I told her I was going cheap on bedding, because of living here for a short period of time she reminded me that by time we move Austin won't be in the crib anymore anyway. So we decided that I should have one good girl's crib set (Lily's) and a good boy one. So this is the one we decided on... what do you think?

From JCPenney's

So i was looking around for a good priced Lily bedding, because I just dont like her bedding that much to be honest. It was my little sister, Olivia's, and it just is way too busy for my taste. So LeAnn and i were looking and we found this one at bed bath and beyond. I'll have to buy it, but it's not that much. But I want yalls opinion first. We were talking about the brown being the main color... kind of like the zebra print was in my last idea.

So??

4 comments:

Karen said...

I absolutely LOVE both of them!!! Great choices!

Emily Christiansen said...

Cute, Amy.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

I love that one for Austin! Blue and Brown PolkaDots are my FAVORITE! I also really like the pink one.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I like both baby bedding!! It's just wonderful!!