Monday, August 18, 2008

Lily's new outfits

We went to the mall today to get a pokeno gift and looked for a baby shower gift for a friend, and I found some REALLY cute clothes for my Lily at H&M and Zara. I never shop for her anymore, because living out here isn’t cheap. But I think I got a lot for very little. I’m proud of myself and all the cute things I got!
I LOVE this one!!!
here's the shirt design (zara)
the cute eurpean skinny jeans with a bow (zara)
...and the shoes are from H&M

Here's another cute outfit
I love this design also (zara)
with these cute leggings/ pants
I love the buttons on the sides (zara)
and this one...
The top is kind of like a sweater dress... it's loose and has a dressy "A cut"
and I really love the hood on it...
the design is VERY european baby (zara)
I got the tights and the shoes to match. I think the outfit looks great all together
(H&M)
I got THE CUTEST shoes at zara!
Don't they look comfy??
...and freakin' adorable!
And I thought these shoes would look cute with a pair of jeans and a pink/green/white shirt (H&M)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love that sweater dress!

Natalie

Emily Christiansen said...

CUTE!!!! I love shopping for baby clothes... they are so much cuter than adult clothes.

Hayley McCoy said...

they are so cute~ you have really good tastes Amy, i just can't wait to see how austin is going to be dressed.

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute Aim! I love the straight leg jeans. I don't know if u can pull off that look but I can't! So Im glad Lily can do it for me! xoxo

Paula said...

So very cute. Lily will be one well dressed little girl. love all the shoes.

Paula said...

So very cute. Lily will be one well dressed little girl. love all the shoes.