Tuesday, August 05, 2008

lame

Everyone has so much good to say about breaking dawn. I'm, one, scared that someone’s going to start talking about it and ruin it for me. Two, sad that everyone is probably on a BD high right now so by time I finish reading it it will be old news. And, lastly, I'm upset that I won't be getting it for maybe a month or so when I pre-ordered it MONTHS ago! Like back in April! Belgium sure has it's disadvantages!

Also my friend gave me a gift card to Dale and Thomas popcorn and told me that it was one of her biggest loves during her pregnancy and that I will die when I have it. Well OF COURSE they don’t send to APO addresses. LAME!!!

Oh and I'm 23 weeks and everytime I pee the baby moves down... feels weird.

5 comments:

Hayley McCoy said...

dont worry im not going to stay anything and im hoping im on this high for awhile, im probably going to read it again.

Anonymous said...

I wont be sharing any spoilers with you. I still need to read the 1st book.

Sorry you have to wait to read it. I guess now you have something to look forward to.

Natalie

sixpickychicks said...

I sent it priority yesterday to you. I am guessing you will have it in 7 to 10 days. You should never order from Amazon, they take too long to ship to you. You should order it and have it shipped to me and then I will ship it on. It cost about $4.80 instead of the huge sum that Amazon charged.

Shelbey said...

aw, your momma is so good to you. poor thing, first no book and then no popcorn!! if i had any popcorn, i'd share it with you. but i won't whisper a word about the book until you've read it. as far as you know... i haven't even bought it yet! except that i have and i freaking love it. oops! :)

Emily Christiansen said...

Sorry Amy. I've had those days that nothing seems to go right. Do you want me to send you anything you're craving from the US?

Target has a REALLY cute pink peacoat right now that is only like $16.00 that would be so cute on Lily. (Genuine OshKosh Double-Breasted Jacket, Rose)