Monday, August 11, 2008

this winter

Okay it’s been decided now. We are officially going to NY, GA, and TN this winter. Not for very long and the dates aren’t exact, but long enough for everyone to atleast see Chris, Lily, Austin, and me once. We’re going to be in NY with my family from Christmas to the week after New Years for sure. We’ll probably go to GA on the 6th or something. And we do know we have to go home by the 17th so we don’t have to buy Lily a ticket. We won’t have much time in GA and TN so don’t expect too much time with us. I want to see all of Chris’s family and some childhood friends in that time. Anyway just letting you know so you can expect to meet Austin and see Lily.

Please don’t expect to see us much!!!
(including family)
We REALLY don’t want to hurt feelings, because someone didn’t get enough time with us.
We’ll see everyone once.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo excited that you guys are coming. I want to schedule you for the entire time you are in GA. No just kidding. I will see you in NY!!!!! Cant wait!

Natalie

Emily Christiansen said...

I can't wait!

Simantha said...

Amy is that really you??? oh my goodness, i dont know if you remember me, Sis shankaran? served in your guys ward in atlanta? So nice to find you, and your daughter looks so cute, how are you,,,,mmm besides looking great pregnant?

lots of love
simi

Tonya Williams said...

even me???? hahah you forget to put AL on your list! Haha Jk I know ya'll are going to be soooo busy!! Maybe I can meet ya'll on ya'll's way through for some lunch or something!