Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My child is brilliant

I can’t believe my child! She is such TROUBLE… and she knows it too! I’m serious with the army borrowed table Lily climbed the table so often that when I saw this table at the pxtra I had to get it, because we couldn’t ever have anything on the table. The new table was on sale and really cheap. I mean it’s not a gorgeous set, but it’s a lot taller than a normal table, and it’s good for kids growing up. So I bought this table on purpose so Lily wouldn’t get on it! I knew that soon she’d be taller, but I’d figure by then she’d know more about right and wrong. Well she is Lily so there’s so end to the trying…
the "tall" table
she used her seat as a stepping stool
getting into things
This one is Lily saying, “hi” over and over trying to show me her accomplishment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smart little girl. She is so cute!

Natalie

Anonymous said...

ooo thats really pretty i love it!