Sunday, August 10, 2008

24 weeks

I’m 24 weeks (6 months) today! Time is going by so fast and my belly seems like it should be A LOT bigger, but MAYBE I’ll get out of this without so many stretch marks! Who knows :) I need to go get tested next week to see if I have gestational diabetes. Which is one of my LEAST favorite appointments. I can’t eat that morning, then I have to drink this nasty sugar drink, take my blood, and then I go home. Well I already have REALLY low blood pressure so I won’t be able to take care of Lily and drive home, because I know I’ll feel really weak. Thankfully, Chris will be coming to that apt. to be with me! Other than that nothing new is going on this pregnancy. My sciatic nerve is acting up… but that’s about it! Little Aussieroo isn’t very active. Hopefully he’ll get more energy and strength as time goes on.

As far as Lily goes, she’s still sick. Right now she’s passed out on the couch. Poor thing. I think she has been sick since the night she wouldn’t go to sleep. So since THURSDAY! She’s been running a fever, has a cold, and just looks so miserable! Last night in the bath she wouldn’t even play. She hates going under the water usually, but last night she seriously went right under the water and let it poor all over her face for like 10 minutes. She had her eyes open and the water just streamed through her eyes lashes into her mouth and the streamed out of her mouth. She had the SADDEST look in her face. She won’t eat or drink anything! I keep giving her pieces of ice or popsicles so she can atleast stay hydrated. I think I’m going to take her to the doctor tomorrow if she’s still sick by them. This is getting ridiculous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that the diabetic appointment is one of the worst. I can't stand the sugar drink. Good luck!

Sorry Lil is sick. Give her kisses for me.

Natalie