Friday, August 08, 2008

Org Day

Today was ORG day at Chris’s work so two companies played sports all day to see who was better… I guess. Pretty much is was a Field Day for soldiers. Families came out and we all ate good food and watched our boys play sports. They played games like 100 meter dash, tug of war, football, dodge ball, etc. It was really fun. Lily was so sick… she kept of shivering even though it wasn’t THAT cold. Even after I had covered her up in my jacket she was still shivering. I felt her and she was definitely hot. She went straight to bed once we got home. But you can tell how miserable she was in her facial expression. But all in all it was a good day… and best of all Chris got off work early!!
Lily and Etley
Low rank soldiers doing the dirty work
poor Lily
He LOVES Lily
lol she didn't care much for his kisses


Trying my best to get Lily to eat ANYTHING... poor thing
everyone eating lunch
finally she had watermelon
...and LOVED IT!
us
so sad
a little smile... kinda
after covering her up... SO CUTE!
after winning the tug of war
Bug and me
Tricia and me
Lily and her future babysitter, Danielle
she tried SO hard to fall asleep...
she kept scrunching her eyes shut as tight as she could
trying to go to sleep during dodgeball... they put us behind a soccor net thing
the boys... sorry didn't take pics of any other sport
there's chris :)

5 comments:

Shelbey said...

aww, you don't know how many of those company picnics i've attended! it's weird to see you attending one now... well, besides lily being a little sick, you and your family look so happy and healthy and BEAUTIFUL! sometimes i'm so proud of you i can hardly stand it!

Hayley McCoy said...

im sorry that lily was sick, but she still looks adorable. It looks like you guys had a really fun day today. You and ur belly look so cute. Im glad your day was really good.

Natalie Putnam said...

Oh my goodness Amy, you look soooo pregnant now. It is way to cute! And I can't believe Lilys hair. I just wish Kenzie's hair was like that. She is sooo cute. I am sorry she was so sick, I hope she is feeling better.

Let us know when your skype is up and running.

Natlaie

Emily Christiansen said...

Poor Lily.. I hope she feels better soon. She looked really cute! You are showing really well now. I am so excited to meet my new nephew. I hope Chris had fun and won a bunch of stuff.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

I love that outfit you're wearing. You belly is so cute. I also LOVE Lily's hair. I hope that one day I get a girl that I get to do cute things to her hair like that.