Friday, August 29, 2008

problem with Austin

I went to that special ultrasound today with hopes to get a bunch of cute 3-D pics of Austin, but instead now I'm just freaking out about my little baby. The guy barely looked away from the heart for an entire hour! So I asked what was wrong and he couldn't speak much English, but basically he said that there is a problem with his heart and we need to go back on Monday. I don't know what to even think! I need a translator so I can feel like I atleast understand what's going on! I hope he's okay!!!

7 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Holy Cow! I hope he is okay. Let us know as soon as you find out.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

I hope that he is okay too! Don't dwell on it too much this weekend. Just hope for the best!

sixpickychicks said...

Amy call home!

Shelbey said...

oh goodness, hey just keep us posted. we'll all be praying for the health of baby austin.

Unknown said...

Amy,
I am Chris' Aunt Peggy and I am a Neonatal (baby) ICU nurse. If there is anything I can help you with or help you understand please do not hesitate to ask! I am sure all will be fine, but I am here if you need me. Please do not worry right now as this is may be
nothing....babies hearts work very differently while still in utero.
Take care,
Peg

Jaden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaden said...

I hope everything turns out just fine.

When we did Grant's ultrasound, they told us something was wrong with his heart. They told us what it might be, and then had us go back in a couple weeks. It turned out to be all okay, but I know waiting is hard.