Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Babies R Us


I made a registry at babies r us if you want to take a look. I’m REALLY BAD at this whole registering thing. If you’re searching with my name put AMY ONEAL (no apostrophe)… anyway there ya go :)

Most of it’s just hopeful wishing haha


***Okay I decided against the zebra idea, because once we get stationed elsewhere in only like two years, I’ll have separate rooms for Lily and Austin, and I don’t want two rooms with the same theme. So I’m just going to do something simple and blue for now. Why spend all that money or have someone spend all that money for something I’ll probably only use for 2 to 3 years? Besides this place is not nice enough for me to go all out on decorations. It’s just a beginner house and I want my next house to be nicer. This house will do for the time being, but spending money on short term things isn’t what I think is smart. I loved the idea and maybe in the next house either Lily or Austin’s room will have that look, but while they’re sharing a room I’ll just go simple.

Thanks Karen for the offer though! It was really sweet of Steve and you!
And thanks Jessica for the help!

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

I will go look at it today. You should have most of the basic and big things already, so now it is just getting the boy things so that should be fun.