Thursday, August 21, 2008

give me that potato!


Lately all I want to eat is some kind of potato! I’m on a potato high! Last night we had Shepard’s pie with extra mashed potatoes, this last weekend I couldn’t get enough of my friend’s potato salad, and tonight I had TWO LARGE baked potatoes. I loaded them up with tons of butter, cheese, sour cream, and salt and pepper. IT WAS SOOO GOOD! I would have had more if I had already made more. Lily loves them too. I think Shepard’s pie is her favorite meal… over Mac and cheese and spaghetti. When I eat something that I think is really good I kind of wiggle in my seat. Well when we eat Shepard’s pie Lily wiggles! It’s so cute! Anyway potatoes is definitely a craving! I think Austin loves them too, but all the sudden he's dancing in my belly. He must be happy about something!

2 comments:

Dena said...

mmmm baked potato sounds yummy might have to dig some up and make them tomorow

Emily Christiansen said...

Do you like scalloped potatoes and apple sauce? If you do, you should make that. I also love summer salsa potatoes (baked potatoes with tons of cottage cheese, salsa and cheese)