Tuesday, September 09, 2008

better than words

The doctor apointment went really well and I like the doctor just fine, but even he said that it would be best in my situation (with Lily) for us to go back to the States. I mean he said that they are just as good and can do the surgeries fine, but home is always the best place to be during his. Dr. Watkins agreed with him. So I will probably go to the States to give birth and to have the first two surgeries. Then go back to Belgium to have all the others (I'll explain in a minute). He said that that would be fine.


The Heart


Austin's heart


the fix




1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

I am glad you explained it. I am excited to see you and I hope everything goes well. Email me whenever you have the vonage phone so I can call you sometime.