Tuesday, September 23, 2008

well

I've been looking at apartments, houses, townhouses, etc. And I think we're just going to live on base. It's so much easier and stress free... and TRUST ME I need SOMETHING right now that is stress free!! I know we will lose our BAH, but Chris will not have to commute to work everyday so hopefully things will workout!!

Plus I LOVE wasting electricity, running the water, and not having to worry about paying anything!

We're going to look at it first, but I've been stressing myself out too much and right now I am done.

Besides we have WAY too much furniture to live in an apartment.

So HOPEFULLY we can get into on post housing!

(These are the E-1 to E-7 housing)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I think that is a great idea;) You have enough to worry about! When will you know if you can get housing on base? 45 minutes away isn't bad!!!

Emily Christiansen said...

I think living on base is a good idea... can't beat free housing. I hope you get into a place you like.

Dena said...

gl hun house hunting sucks when you are not right there!!