Friday, September 12, 2008

yall need to chill out!


You know I'm under so very much stress right now I REALLY don't need people to put extra stress on me right now. I'm already worrying about Austin, where I'm going, if I'm going to have to pay a lot of money... I REALLY don't need the extra stress of making everyone else happy also. I already stay up half the night worrying at it is! This is not about seeing everyone and letting everyone be apart of things. If you want to be apart of this then my mom will open up her house to anyone who is willing to come out to NY. Honestly, I'd be perfectly fine having my Austin out here in Belgium. I met the doctors and they seemed like really good doctors. I'm sure they could do the surgery just a good as the doctors in the States. Well wherever I choose to have the baby and the surgeries will have to be the same place I spend the rest of my pregnancy. From October to January. Mainly because I can't switch my tricare that many times... once I'm stateside I can only change it once. So my OBGYN, hospital, and Austins surgeon will have to be in the same area. I want to find a place that Austin can get a great surgeon, a place where I can feel comfortable for a long period of time, and a place where Lily can be watched for days or weeks at a time. So I think that first and foremost if I find a GOOD surgeon in NY then that's where I'm going. I don't want to be mean or make anyone unhappy, but in the end I must do what's best for my little family.

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

Whatever you do, Amy, we will support you. I hope you can work it out. Don't worry about making people happy. Just do what is best for you and Austin and Chris and Lils.