Tuesday, September 09, 2008

So far...

Okay well I don't have my appointment in Brussels until later tonight, but I did some other research today. First off I went to Tricare on base and they told me that all I need to do is switch to Tricare North. I need to call them this week to see if I will be fully covered, but the lady I talked to said that she thinks I will be. Also I talked to Dr. Watkins, my gynocologist (sp?) and she told me the flying will be just fine and that she write me a permission slip and get all my papers together to give to my new doctor. She said that she'll have them ready at our next appointment on Sept. 19, but if I want to leave earlier to just call her and she'll have them for me. So to go to the states is possible, but I'm going to go to this appointment anyway! OH! And Dr. Watkins said that the results from my amniocentesis came back and they are good. So Austin doesn't have anything else, just Tetrolgy of Fallot. I'll update later today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is good to hear that our little Austin doesnt have anything else to worry about. I can't wait to hear from you after your appointment today. Make sure you call over to Moms.

Natalie