Monday, September 08, 2008

doctor?

First off here are a couple pictures from today...
It looked clearer in the came :(


We went to the hospital in Brussels and I guess there was an emergency, because the doctor couldn't make the appointment so we have to go back tomorrow. But just from that visit I think I'm leaning more towards going home. Chris and I talked about it and neither of us got a good feeling about the place. It looked really trashy. You wouldn't have known it was a hospital unless you saw the sign. The whole facility was dirty and smelled bad. It was REALLY hot in there! There seemed to be no order. There were pregnant people and people with babies scattered everywhere. It just was so gross in there! I felt like we were going to catch something! I just don't think I'll feel comfortable putting my child in the care of people who can't seem to keep a facility clean and presentable. I don't want to seem picky, but that's my child we're putting in there! My child with a heart problem! Chris agrees with me 100%. In fact he was the first to say that this place is no good. I guess we'll go back tomorrow and meet the doctor, but I'm pretty sure that we'll be better off if I'm in the states. The question now is will my doctor write a permission slip to let me on that plane or am I too far along?

1 comment:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

That is sad that Chris wouldn't be there. Will he be able to be there for Christmas still? I am excited to see you at Christmas! That shirt you are wearing is one that I wore most of my pregnancy too. I love it!