Thursday, September 18, 2008

why can't they hear me?

I don't think I've been this stressed out in my entire life! I almost feel numb. I just want to fall asleep. The army wants us to go somewhere like Ft. Gordon... FT. GORDON??? How will that at all be beneficial to Austin. This is a compassionate reassignment... it's FOR AUSTIN. If they send us there, they might as well keep us here! I love it here and the ONLY reason I'd go to the states is for him... but if they send us there it's pointless! It really bothers me that they are trying to help us out but not actually doing what needs to be done. They said both Philly and Boston are out of the question. Not close enough to a base. But i mean does he really HAVE to be on base? The top three hospitals are Philly, Boston, and Atlanta. So we are trying for Atlanta... NOT Augusta! I'm just really about to blow! I mean seriously my baby's life is at risk. I know it's not commands baby so they don't understand, but it's MY BABY! His life is depending on us to make good choices! Sending us to an army installation where we'll most likely be forced to use their on base hospitals is outrageous! If it were just a normal pregnancy then whatever, send me wherever! But that isn't the case. This is bigger than them. I need the best healthcare. I want to be CLOSE to the hospital. A CHILDREN'S Hospital! I wish they could understand... I wish I didn't feel like a complete wreck.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Ams. Hopefully they will start understanding what you need and do whats best for you and Austin.

Natalie

Karen said...

Hey Amy, Augusta is only 2 hours away from Atlanta where you will have family and friends close by. I think it's great the Army has compassionate reassignment and that they are willing to do anything at all. Can't you sign up for that Tricare South and use Atlanta doctors/hospitals? What a great chance to be back home again!

Anonymous said...

hey! this is tough... is it possible for chris to stay there and you just go wherever you need too? i am afraid if they reassign him here that they might next find it in their right to deploy him somewhere. is it possible for him to just take leave when Austin is born and has his surgery?

Tonya Williams said...

Hey chickie! I've heard Ft Gordon has one of the best hospitals for a military post. AND heres a plus, I'll be there and I can help with Lillers! Just saying.... I'll say this it would be amazing to be stationed together again!! I love ya Aims!

Anonymous said...

Augusta is home to some incredible medical schools and programs. I am sure they are cutting edge and you will be in excellent hands. I know quite a few doctors and nurses out there, they love the area and highly recommend the medical facilities. Hopefully this is the move that Austin needs. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your amymichelleoneal.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com