Thursday, September 04, 2008

Birthday

My birthday is coming soon!
on the 22nd :)
I'm not expecting anything, but if you're wanting to give me a little something...
WISH LIST
  • gift card to dillards (I'm in need of a lot of things there)
  • Some new MAC eyeshadow and eye primer
    in natural tones and browns
  • Mac eye brushes
  • money to go towards a new camera
  • Hollister giftcard
  • gift card to Victoria Secret
  • any really cute maternity top (size S)
  • Ikea Gift card (I don't know if they have GCs)

    and if you don't want to get me anything that okay, but you better say Happy birthday in a comment or email or something :)
    I'll finally officially be out of my teen years.
    20 years old
My Address
CMR 490,BOX 2328
APO AE 09708

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

Happy Early Birthday! I'll be getting you something lame, most likely.