Wednesday, September 17, 2008

moving to the states?

Well we signed up for EFMP (exceptional family member program) today. I met with the doctor on base and he told me that he thinks we need to get a compassionate reassignment to the States. We are hoping to get assigned in either Philly or Atlanta. The hospital is probably better in Philly, but there's a really good hospital in Atlanta too, AND Chris's and some of my family live there. The doctor recommends being around family, but we're going to talk to his command tomorrow and figure everything out. I mean we may not leave here at all. It's all up to the command. They decided where we go if we go. So who knows where we'll end up. But I'm hoping for one of those two places. Preferrably Georgia, just because it's more comfortable and people are generally nicer in the south. But I'll let you know how the meeting goes tomorrow!

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I am anxious to hear what happens!

Tonya Williams said...

Atlanta atlanta atlanta!!!!! Well thats just my personal preference (and me being selfish!) :) But whatever is best for the baby, you, and your family! I LOVE YOU!!! (If you get Atlanta I'm bringing Lily some Nilla wafers STAT!)