Monday, September 15, 2008

busy busy

So it's a new week and I'm feeling MUCH better. I think I offended some people though, because I was talking to like 5 people about everything, and the second I posted my last post everyone stopped talking! I hope I didn't offend anyone! I was just stressin'. Anyway this week is going to be a busy one. I have to get this house spotless, and HOPE Chris keeps it that way, or atleast cleans again before he comes out! I need to pack everything I'm going to need for the next 3 to 4 months. But since I'm going to be pregnant for the majority of the time, I'll probaby just pack a bunch of sweats. I'm having a hard time knowing I have to leave chris, but I guess we're in the army now so I have to get used to us being apart a lot. But it really sucks. I REALLY wish I could get our Vontage working so I can call Chris, but for some reason it just won't work! I need to get all my medical records and I STILL need to find a doctor! Just so many little things!

Also my friend LeAnn's daughter had a seizure so shes been in the hospital since thursday or friday. She won't get released till ATLEAST wednesday. I really hope that Brianna is okay! We've been going over there to keep them company and to bring them food, but I really don't know what else i can do! I wish there was! I'm REALLY going to miss them when I leave!

So I must give BIG props to Chris for coming through last night. I put him in charge of dinner so I could just stay with LeAnn all day. I told him what to make, but he made it GREAT! He brought the food up to the hospital and we all devoured it! We had Chicken marinated in Itallian dressing, both ranch and itallian pasta salad, and garlic bread. It was WONDERFUL! He did a great job! Then when i finally got home he had cleaned the downstairs (for the most part) and he put together Austin's new Highchair (thanks again Karen and Steve)! It looks GREAT! I just love it!

Also I'm 29 weeks!

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

I hope everything is okay with LeAnn's daughter. Good luck getting ready to come. I know it is hard leaving Chris... I can't hardly leave Lyle for a day. Hopefully it is for the best, though. I love you and can't wait to see you.