Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Anniversary 09- 318

We got married today two years ago! And we’ve been so grateful to have found each other. In these two years we have had a couple kids, have moved a lot, and have enjoyed this adventure together. I think we are a great team and I’m so glad he’s my life partner! I love him so much!!!


I was upset that Chris didn’t take the car today. I was upset because I thought he had forgotten our anniversary. Anyway the door bell rang and to my surprise a man was there delivering a bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries :)
He tricked me!




When we got married two years ago we were in a hurry to find him a ring and we were very poor. So we went into this hippy store and bought him an 8 dollar piece of crap ring. He’s worn it the last two years! So this year I finally got him a comfortable, nice ring!!

For dinner we went to Sake Gura, my FAVORITE Hibachi restaurant ever. It was sooo good! I had steak and rice. Their rice is like candy! It was wonderful!
Anyway I’m so happy that Chris is my support, love, and life.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HUBBY!!!

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

I can't believe you have been married 2 years! I am glad you had a good anniversary and that Chris remembered :). The Chocolate strawberries were yummy.