Wednesday, February 11, 2009

slowly becoming apart of the grown up world- 325


I took this picture at 11 tonight so it’s not good, and as you can see Austin is sleeping on a mattress. We’ve been cleaning sheets and getting everything ready for my Mom and a couple of my sisters visit. I love that I have a place for them to stay. It makes me feel like a true adult. Yeah I know I have two kids, a husband, have all this responsibility, but having family visitors really gives the feeling of independence. I guess it’s because I lived at my parents house my whole life with all my sisters and we all fought and never got along, and now they are coming to visit MY house and we’re all bestfriends. It’s just a nice change.
I love that Chris does so much around here. I was thinking last night about how I’m going to handle living on my own. I hate leaving the house… he takes out the trash, checks the mail, picks thing up at the store, get prescriptions filled… everything you have to walk outside for he does. Not to mention all the things he does in the house! How will I survive without my bear???

2 comments:

Karen said...

That outfit is adorable! Glad you are enjoying your new camera.

Emily Christiansen said...

Yay! I am so excited to come visit!