Monday, February 09, 2009

lucky ducks- 326

The Weather was so nice I couldn't pass up a chance to take the kids to the park. Austin was so good!
Just getting a little sun :)

Lily took some cute pictures, but she was not in a picture mood at all.
She felt so free she ran around non stop for hours!


She LOVES feeding the ducks and geese.
Shannon gave us their bread so we got to have fun feeding them.
When we used to feed them she wasn't as into it as she is now.
And let me tell you the ducks were not afraid of us at all!
They came up to Lily and tried to eat out of her hands!




She could have watched the ducks and geese all night.
she enjoyed throwing the bread over the bridge
I love that Chris always tries to make me happy. When I got my new camera he told me that he grew up with crappy pictures and liked them just fine and the reason he let me get a new camera was because he knew I really wanted it and it would make me happy. He always wants to make me happy. He lets me get my hair done because it makes me happy, he lets me sleep in because it makes me happy, he does house work because it makes me happy…he does so many thing to make me happy. I love him so much. And I know without a doubt that he loves me too.

3 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

I miss those two! Great pictures. What a fun park to have nearby.

Natalie Putnam said...

Your pictures are great Ams. I am glad the kids had fun!

Anonymous said...

So much fun taking the kids to the park! I am glad Lily loved it so much.