Tuesday, February 03, 2009

My new wedding band- 332

When Chris and I were engaged for some crazy reason he let me hold on to the wedding band along with the engagement ring. I didn’t want to wear the wedding band yet, so I put it away. Well there was this fight we had during our engagement that made me so mad that I got the wedding ring and threw it across the room. Since that day we have never been able to find that ring. So for Christmas this last year, Chris bought me a replacement wedding band. So here it is. I don’t have a micro lens so it’s not the clearest picture.
I love that when Chris and I get into arguments he’s always the one to press the importance of communication. He always says that this marriage is really important to him and he really wants to make it last forever so we really need good communication. I’m glad we’re on the same page about that, because I see lots of marriages that fail because they didn’t communicate well enough.

look how cute Austin is!!!