Sunday, February 01, 2009

I wish I could find time and a way to exercise.

Shelbey told me about the sandwich from the movie “Spanglish” and so we made it this morning.
-It was delicious!

Today we went grocery shopping at like 7am… we finally have food again!

I love Zach Braff… He’s my celebrity obsession. He’s not even that good looking, but I just can’t get enough of him! I read up on everything about him, watch everything he does [TV shows, movies, interviews, etc.] He’s just my favorite famous guy ever.
-and he has great taste in music.

I always feel like I’m so busy and don’t get on here near as much as I used to, but I still seem to get on more than any of my sisters. What could they possibly be doing to keep them so busy? I mean I have two very needy kids and I get on atleast once a day.

I hope to someday find time and money to take cosmetology. I think I’d be very good at it… and beauty is a passion of mine. I find myself happier when I have a cute hair cut and color… and I want to be able to give girls that same happiness. Confidence is very important.

Today Chris brought up some memory of his elementary school days and all the sudden like a flood, I remembered so many memories from those days. I can’t believe how much you forget as you get older. It all feels like a dream… Elementary School, Middle School, even parts of High School… when I think back to those days I always think I’m on Auto pilot. It’s like I wasn’t really there… maybe because I slept most of it away.

Lily got new pots and pans for her kitchen today so I put m&ms in them and she loved looking for the m&ms and pretending to cook it.

Lily has been extra cute lately… and an extra pain.
Guess you get the good with the bad.

I’m so so so scared of getting old… and I see it coming closer everyday. It doesn’t help when I watch my baby become a toddler and know that soon she’ll be a kid, teenager, wife, mom, grandma, etc. There’s no going back.

I got my wedding ring resized and now I realize that my engagement ring is too big! But I do love my new wedding ring… thanks hubbs!!!

No comments: