Sunday, February 01, 2009

A month of Love- 334

This is the month of Love… especially for Chris and me. We have both Valentines Day and our anniversary. We’ve decided to combine them every year because they’re like 3 days apart, but because we do that it has to be extra special. There will probably be a lot of pictures of Chris and me this month… he’s the main man in my life and I love him.
Also every day this month I'm gonna say something I love about Chris.
I love Chris’s loves. He is always kissing and hugging me… even when I'm feeling low and don't feel like loving back. There’s not a day that goes by without him giving me loves. I love that the first thing he does when he gets home from work is gives me a great big hug. And after a long day with the kids it’s always nice to know that I’m not doing all this alone... the man I love is standing right there next to me.

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

You are getting so good at taking photos. I am glad you have found such a great husband. I hope y'all do something really fun this year for your anniversary. I will babysit your kids while y'all go do something :)